The Vectorius Tutorial – How To Perform a Live Visual Show using Resolume VJ Software
The Vectorius VJ loops pack has just been relaunched & we have a special VJing Tutorial to show you how to get the most out of it – while mixing it live on Resolume VJ software V5.
In this tutorial we’ll cover:
- (00:45) How to compose an appealing composition.
- (03:45) How to create audio-reactive Accents.
- (06:40) How to create clip variations using the Radial Cloner plugin.
- (10:15) How to create clip variations using the Horizontal Cloner plugin.
- (13:00) How to add further control over the clip’s transform properties using the FrParameters plugin.
- (14:20) How to easily apply stacked effects to any clip.
- (17:20) How to tweak colors and add a glow effect.
“So, we can mix them together, have new looks, have great compositions and above all – Enjoy Our Show”
•• Update •• Resolume V6 users (version 6.1.3 and above) This version includes the Transform, Radial Cloner & Linear Cloner effects as native effects. You do not need to install any plugins. Find these effects in the Effects tab.
Resolume V5 users, come on(!) upgrade to V6 it’s so much more awesome! If you still insist on using V5 here are the plugin links:
- Download the Radial Cloner & Horizontal Cloner FFGL Plugins for Windows or Mac. More on Hive8 website.
- Download the FrParameters FFGL Plugin for Windows or Mac. More on 1210visuals website.
- Download 2 Free sample loops out of the Vectorius pack on our Free Loops collection.
- Purchase the complete Vectorius Pack on our Shop.
Did you like this tutorial? Share it with your VJ friends & help pushing the VJ scene forward!