The Vectorius VJ loops pack has just been relaunched & we have a special VJing Tutorial to show you how to get the most out of it – while mixing it live on Resolume VJ software.
In this tutorial we’ll cover:
- (00:45) How to compose an appealing composition.
- (03:45) How to create audio-reactive Accents.
- (06:40) How to create clip variations using the Radial Cloner plugin.
- (10:15) How to create clip variations using the Horizontal Cloner plugin.
- (13:00) How to add further control over the clip’s transform properties using the FrParameters plugin.
- (14:20) How to easily apply stacked effects to any clip.
- (17:20) How to tweak colors and add a glow effect.
“So, we can mix them together, have new looks, have great compositions and above all – Enjoy Our Show”
- Download the Radial Cloner & Horizontal Cloner FFGL Plugins for Windows or Mac. More on Hive8 website.
- Download the FrParameters FFGL Plugin for Windows or Mac. More on 1210visuals website.
- Download 2 Free sample loops out of the Vectorius pack on our Free Loops collection.
- Purchase the complete Vectorius Pack on our Shop.
Did you like this tutorial? Share it with your VJ friends & help pushing the VJ scene forward!
Share this Tutorial with your friends!
Questions? Feedback? Comment below…