The OrnaMental VJ Loops pack has just been released and we have a special VJing Tutorial to accompany your first steps with it!
In this Tutorial we’ll learn how to prepare for a live show using the V5 Resolume VJing Software:
- (00:45) Understanding how to compose an appealing composition.
- (03:50) How to make some loops audio reactive.
- (04:50) How to create clip variations.
- (12:15) What affects can give us even more variations and different looks.
“Go out there and Amaze the Crowds, make it a night they will not forget, spread your love for visuals to your viewers, and make it a colorful world”.
•• Update •• Resolume V6 includes the Drop Shadow effect. You do not need to install the plugin. Find it in the Effects tab. If you still insist using Resolume V5 (why?) download the Drop Shadow plugin blow:
- Download the FFGL Drop Shadow Plugin for Windows or Mac.
- Find your colors with Adobe Color.
- Download 2 Free Sample Loops on our Free Loops Collection.
- Purchase the complete OrnaMental VJ Loops Pack on our Shop
Hey, if you thought this tutorial was useful – wait til you see the Radial Cloner one! I mean, don’t wait – just watch it 😉
Share this Tutorial with your friends!
Questions? Feedback? Comment below…