Download it on our Free Sample Loops Page.
And here’s a short video showing you some variations and compositions that can be made inside Resolume – just with these Two Element Loops(!).
A Breakdown of this Mix:
Resolume v.6.0 presented the Envelope Animation feature that adds much more control over the effect parameters – much like a Timeline in an Editing Software (only here we are doing it live! Yay :))
So, instead of the basic Ease-in & Ease-out, that were the only option in Resolume v.5.0, we have now a plethora of options – from Quadratic to Exponential to Bounce and on. But the main feature for me is the option to add points along the Envelope Timeline and create complex animations – animations that once must have been pre-rendered – are now easily-made inside Resolume, and that was the trigger for my epiphany of giving you more of the raw Element Loops to play around with.
I will show how I use the Envelope Animation Timeline in the upcoming Steampunk Vision II Tutorial, but for now, if you are curious to know what effects I used in this case, here they are:
- Transform – to Move the elements around.
- Flip – to Mirror the Elements I moved, in order to create a symmetric appealing look.
- Scale – to Bounce the Elements to the beat.
- Opacity – to Fade-in & Fade-out an Element when its Entering & leaving the screen.
- Iterate – to Duplicate an Element and create an array.
- Radial Cloner – to Duplicate the Elements in a Half/Complete Circle.
- More Transform – to Re-position again the elements after I manipulated them.
- More Flip – you get the idea, right?
The Steampunk Vision II VJ loops Pack is available for sale now! It only took 7 months this time, Yo! 😉 So, if you’ve been Following the Making-of of this pack you know exactly what you’re getting – go to the Pack’s Page and grab it now. 30 Core loops and 30 Element Loops are waiting for you to create an Extravagant, Steamy world of – in your next Live Visuals Show.
Next on my list is recording a Kick-ass Live Demo Mix on Resolume that will show off the pack – and will be added to the pack’s page as preview.
“The Steampunk Vision II VJ loops Pack is available for sale now! It only took 7 months this time, Yo! 😉 “
We’re planing on giving two more Core Loops (and their Element Loops) as Free Sample VJ Loops… I wonder, which ones will they be?
Boom that Bass!